The Solar Can is a solargraphy camera. Yes, I also did not know what that word meant until a while ago.
Pretty much, it captures the movement of the sun across the sky throughout the year.
I've just installed mine and plan to expose it for 6 months, watch the process in the video below:
The Solar Can team saw my instagram stories and has offered me a discount code for you to use here (not an affiliate link): https://www.matjoez.com/solarcan use code matjoez-timelapse at checkout to get 15% off!
And here are the rest of the products I mentioned in the video (affiliate links):
- Star filters: https://geni.us/qNhiD
- Natural light filter: https://geni.us/boX7u
- Atli EON timelapse camera: https://geni.us/boX7u
- Viltrox x2 lens extender: https://geni.us/VF3BD
- Syrp Genie Micro: https://geni.us/boX7u
- LRTimelapse Pro Timer 3: https://geni.us/mDfi
Get all the best tools and techniques to become a great timelapse photographer.