In today's video, I'm showing you one of my favorite hyperlapse tools.
It's a piece of kit that has been used in photo studios across the world for decades, and I've used it for hyperlapses for a few years now, but I recently realized that I had never made a video about it.
Check out what I'm talking about in the video below and scroll down to find the links to all the gear I mention.
A big thanks to Motion Array for sponsoring this video. When you click this link I can make more free tutorial videos!
These are the tools I use and mention in the video (affiliate links).
- Neewer tripod wheels: https://geni.us/toJ8hMn
- Manfrotto 190Go! carbon fiber tripod: https://geni.us/Mhqn
- Lumix S1 mirrorless camera https://geni.us/prLLTS
- Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS MkII lens https://geni.us/bcfn
I've listed all my other photography and timelapse equipment on this page here.
By the way, I just released a new free e-book about how to hyperlapse. Fill out the form below to download it.
If you have any questions or other video requests please let me know in the comments!
Get all the best tools and techniques to become a great timelapse photographer.
- Master the art of timelapse in no time with The Ultimate Timelapse Course.
- Or get the e-book version The Ultimate Timelapse Guide.
- Create captivating hyperlapses with The Ultimate Hyperlapse Guide.
- Build your own passive income system with Passive Income For Creatives.