It's been a while since I demonstrated how to edit a timelapse with LRTimelapse, so I've made a new video showing you everything from beginning to end.
Follow along with this holy grail timelapse edit session using the latest release of LRTimelapse 6.
Download the latest version of LRTimelapse here (affiliate link).
Just in case you're unfamiliar with LRTimelapse, here are some of its amazing features:
- Keyframe and grade timelapse sequences in an all-raw-file-based workflow, together with Lightroom Classic.
- Create perfect Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day timelapse transitions with the Holy-Grail-Wizard.
- Smoothen your timelapses with the lossless Multi-Pass-Visual Deflicker and the special LRT Motion Blur blending technology.
- Supports any camera that is supported by Lightroom.
Render the final clips in different formats like MP4/H.264 and H.265/HEVC and also professional formats like Prores and DNxHR.
- Render in resolutions up to 8K and beyond.
- Best possible color rendition due to lossless Raw to Rec.2020 color transfer in a fully color managed workflow.
- Special workflow for Long Term / Construction Timelapses.
Want to learn more about timelapse but don't know where to begin? I've made a new, free e-book for you:
Want to master everything there is to know about creating world-class timelapses, hyperlapses, astro sequences and so much more?
Get all the best tools and techniques to become a great timelapse photographer.