After the great feedback on the “affordable timelapse equipment” video from last week (linked below), I knew it made sense to do a follow-up video.
In today's video, I'm talking about slightly more expensive timelapse equipment that I often use while out shooting (or editing). All the items are listed under the video.
Here are all the items I talk about in the video. They're affiliate links, you support me by clicking them.
- Anker PowerBank: https://geni.us/cBBBe
- PolarPro ND/PL filter: https://geni.us/hkNfQ
- PolarPro Summit kit: https://geni.us/rBxLdK
- LRTimelapse PRO timer 3: https://geni.us/mDfi
- GoPro Hero 11: https://geni.us/gjdrBI
- Insta360 ONE RS: https://geni.us/Un8aNOh
- SpyderX Pro calibrator: https://geni.us/2gKiXJF
- Calibrite HDR calibrator: https://geni.us/ZBqdmh1
In case you missed last week's video with the timelapse items under $50, here it is:
Want to learn more about timelapse photography? Download my free e-book below.