Below you will find links to software and extra resources on timelapse photography.
Some of these links are affiliate links, if you purchase anything through them I might make a small fee at no extra cost to you.
A list of software I use:
- Adobe Lightroom to organise and color grade your sequences.
- Adobe Photoshop for basic video export functionality and advanced photo editing.
- Adobe Photography bundle (Lightroom and Photoshop together at a cheaper price).
- Adobe After Effects for advanced effects editing and export functionalities.
- Adobe Premiere Elements for basic video editing functionalities.
- Adobe Premiere Pro for advanced video editing functionalities.
- All Adobe Creative Cloud apps in a bundle.
- LRTimelapse for editing and rendering basic and advanced / holy grail sequences.
- Post Haste for a consistent folder structure (works with my supplied timelapse template).
- I use Epidemic Sound to find beautiful and energetic music to edit to (Sign up for free).
- Check out this list of all the gear I use.
I highly recommend the free trial versions of all Adobe software, you can get up to 30 days of free usage without any limitations. LRTimelapse has a free version that allows you to process photo sequences up to 400 frames in length. If you want to edit longer sequences but you’re not making money from your timelapses I recommend getting the Private LRT software license. If you are shooting commercially then I advise you purchase the Pro LRT software license.
Email service provider
I use Convertkit rather than MailChimp to capture email addresses and send out my email newsletter. Sign up here to get two weeks free.
Relevant videos and blog posts: